|Job Title||Construction Laborer|
|Reports To||Site Supervisor|
|Job Summary||Performs a variety of essential tasks involving intense, physical labor at construction sites. This position involves the use of both hand and power tools. This position may assist other tradesmen and heavy equipment operators.|
|Essential Tasks||1. Perform tasks involving strenuous manual labor in heavy civil construction and general building construction projects.|
2. Use a variety of hand and power tools.
3. Preparation of construction site that include; shoveling, trenching, scaffolding, concrete, pipe laying.
4. Load and unload trucks and hoist materials to various levels of construction site(s).
5. Maintains a clean job site by keeping tools and equipment organized and free of hazards.
6. Ensures all OSHA and company policies regarding safety are followed.
|Physical Demands||1. The ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds.|
2. Standing and walking for long periods.
3. Performing sometimes strenuous and difficult tasks requiring lifting, pushing, pulling with the use of legs and back without fatigue.
4. Excellent manual dexterity with hands, hand and arms, and legs.
|Travel||1. Some travel required to different job sites.|
|Work Environment||1. Exposure to hot and cold temperatures for extended periods.|
2. The ability to work at heights using scaffolding and safety rigging.
3. Working with and around mechanical moving parts.
4. Exposure to dust and traffic under control conditions.
|Experience||At least 6 months|
|Education||High School Diploma or GED preferred|
W Principles is an equal employment opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, and veteran status.